Sunday, October 14, 2007

Blog Wars Episode I : The Return OF the KD....

Hello folks. First of all i have to apologise for disappearing all of a sudden. I am terribly sorry. I seriously dont have a valid reason for not bloggin for so long. I just dint feel like it! But then thanks to " Arati Jere ", i visited her blog after ages and suddenly i missed bloggin. So here i am...

Recent Development :
Well, i have composed and recorded two songs in this gap... Here is the link... I sincerely request anyone who can spare the time to listen to them to give me their feedback....

http://www.humpvi.com/html/musicians_page/PLM_Kedharnath_Sairam.html

Many more posts coming up... stay tuned
and ' May the force be with you' lol

5 Comments:

Blogger Eternal Child said...

woow, finally managed to inspire someone. and that too considering I havent blogged for years now i thing.. ;)

anyway, the songs will have to wait coz we're under a firewall here. but i'm sure they a re great as always. :)

keep bloggin' (how hypocritical of me) :)

4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Song. Well sung. Great to see you back.. Keep going..

4:41 AM  
Blogger Morphius said...

Welcome back. I was eagerly looking forward to your come back.. as eager as I am to see Return of thee Darth Vader Part 7. :)

The Morphius

11:23 AM  
Blogger Reni said...

hey not bad..........i liked ur voice young boy.....i must say i'm impressed ...........try a little more of variety young man.....i mean, u seem professional, trust me....da singing, n da instruments.i'm green wid envy......n yea, welcome bak............

8:46 AM  
Blogger Sundararaman said...

very very professional.. especially the second number...
loved it...

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home