Friday, February 02, 2007

The Gym Paradox...

I have always been a fan of paradoxes.... Like the 'Time Travel paradox'... The 'God' being omniscient and omnipotent paradox... But i was amused to discover that there is a paradox in my life right now! I prefer calling it 'The Gym paradox'....
I earn a decent amount of money by singing in a couple of Indian music bands... and using that money, I pay my own mobile phone bills, and other such expenditures... Kinda independent and try not to bother my parents much when it comes to personal monetary needs.
To add to the already existing list of expenditures, I joined this Gym to 'build my body', which demands a quarterly subscription fee of Rs.1000....
I cant go to the Gym in the mornings because of the damned engineering college that i go to which is like almost and hour's journey from home... thus the only time i can afford to go to the Gym is after i come back.. say around 6 pm.... However, if i have a concert, it will be only in the evenings... Thus i cant go to the Gym when i have a show to perform...
So to sum up, the paradox is like this :
" I have to sing and earn money in order to go to the Gym... But i cant go to the Gym because i have to sing and earn money!"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe...cute paradox..lol..by ur looks dun really think u need a gym! ;-)

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Intha body ku gym vera oru kedu. KD ithu ellam overa therila nokey?

Morphius

9:42 AM  
Blogger Li'l Lite said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Reni said...

tryin 2 b another ricky martin or sumthin.....

1:35 AM  
Blogger Edwin said...

I've read in some men's magazines that gym membership sucks away a lotaf money..

I think buying a couple of free weights can be cheaper in some globalized economies..

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home