Tuesday, December 26, 2006

It lurks....

Its been two years now......
I can still see everything so clearly in my mind as if it all happened only yesterday...
I can still see him write 'Parasurama' on the sand...
I can still see the water rushing in...
I can still feel the thorns pricking my feet...
I can still hear the kids scream...
I can still see the face of that fisherman...
I can still hear the rushing water break open the gates...
I can still feel the rush...
I can still sense the panic...
I can still find solace in that one moment of realisation...
I can still not believe it actually happened...
I can still not understand why i am alive...

I am trying my best to forget it... But i guess i never really can...
Somethings can never be forgotten... they will always lurk in some corner in your memories...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsunami??
wot happened??

8:43 AM  
Blogger Kedhar said...

Well.. Most ppl saw the whole tsunami
disaster only on tv... i had the opportunity of watching it live... was in neelankarai beach with a bunch of lil kids on that fateful day... We all had a very narrow escape...

9:42 AM  
Blogger Eternal Child said...

wow.. personal experience often speaks the loudest and clearest.. touching indeed..

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

time heals! :-)

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home