Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Birthday and Buttscratch II : The Consequence of Pathetic Gifts....


I thank everyone who wished me on my birthday and i am happy to inform you all that i have recovered completely from that itchy allergy...
So what did i get as gifts this birthday..... let me think... mmmm.... yea...
1. 2 mangoes
2. A pen
3. A gift voucher
4. Few cards
Could a birthday BE more pathetic?!
Lets now see what i got for my last birthday...
1. A watch
2. Few cards
3. A wind chime (wtf)
4. A cd case

And as we move back into every birthday that i have survived, the list of pathetic, meaningless gifts jus goes on increasing....
So i was thinking the other day, why is it that i always end up getting the stupidest gifts on earth... and i realised... The only person who really knows what i want is me... so i decided that every birthday i will get myself a new gift which is neither pathetic nor useless....
So this birthday i got myself a new phone : Nokia 6233 and i also booked the 7th Harry potter book! The first birthday with buttscratch and useful self gifted presents.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Ram said...

Haha... dude, everyone gets patheic gifts man. Its just the way you use it. Anyways man... belated happy birthday! and yeah... good that u got a useful gift this birthday.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Eternal Child said...

hey,
long since i visited ure blog.. anyway..

it's not the gift thaat matters.. but the feeling underlying it... heh heh heh... :)

5:55 AM  
Blogger Reni said...

U got URSELF a b'day gift?!!...dunno how ur gift system wrks really...i mean, OTHER ppl usually giv ME gifts....not me, myself n i....

1:29 AM  
Blogger Reni said...

kedhar, my old boy, cud u rite sum more...or atleast give a reason 4 ur sudden disappearance...

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home