Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Bus Trip : Part II....

I was travelling by PTC toaday ( yet again ).... I luckily got a seat and that too a window seat... As i was looking outside ( to my right ) i noticed this slaughter-house truck loaded with so many goats. These goats were all crammed up into such a tiny area... They literally had no place to even move an inch... A very disturbing thought came to me... These goats are going to die soon... I wondered what it would feel like to know that you are going to die soon... and i wondered if the goats knew their plight... Why do humans inflict pain on so many other creatures? I felt so sorry for the goats. With this disturbing thought in mind, i slowly looked away and turned to my left......
I saw so many people in the bus.. all crammed into such a tiny area... They literally had no place to even move an inch.... And a smile spread across my face.... These humans were suffering more than those goats....... I dint feel sorry for these people...

4 Comments:

Blogger Sundararaman said...

nice comparison.!.(aadum manushanum onnu ,ariyadhavunga vaayila mannu)!!

1:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good one...guess this time u forgot to mention abt the ringtone u heard..it must be "partha mudhal naale" ,"newyork nagaram" or "munbe va"..for sure..hehhe..
-this is someone whom u bug everytime to write a comment..(donno whether u do the same thing wth every one..lol)

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL @ sundararaman...enna thathuvum!!

ada ada ada ada...inda PTC bus ah vechu oru mega serial eh yezhudiduvan pola irukkey.

Gud concept! They too are god's creations and why shud one harm em??

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely brilliant KDDDDDD >:D< Loved it.

The Morphius

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home