Saturday, October 07, 2006

Rain...



I detest people who detest rain.. Its is such a lovely thing.. I jus love to stand in the rain and enjoy the feeling of water droplets falling on my face... I love the sound of thunder and the power of the lightning... It is as if the sky intends to clean us all up and wash away all our emotions and feelings and when we wake up the next morning we are in a new world, deviod of all that we went through in the past... A new beginning...
I met A.R on orkut.. I was captivated by her photographic skills... The picture above was shot by her... I am in love with that photo.... Nothing else can describe the beauty of rain more than that photo....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) I agree with every word you wrote about rain.

when it is too late to step outside, to let it quench your thirst.
hearing it land on your roof..is the best music, ever.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome pic! nd i too jus adore rain!!!!

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn kewl..and awesome pic..chk this link da...I found many other pics similar to the one here in this blog http://earthhomegarden.blogspot.com/

And keep this funda going!!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Intrepid traveller's dairy said...

rain is one of the best things mother nature has offered to us...everytime it rains here...somehow i et drenched...its really exciting to get drenched esp when you are with a bunch of friends....

6:09 AM  
Blogger Sundararaman said...

great pic, u must hate me coz i dislike rain, it depresses me !
ya.. but opinion differs , isn't it..?

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home