Friday, June 09, 2006

Dead End...

Sometimes, on the path of life, we might seem to have taken the wrong turns, the wrong routes... but somehow we might find our way back on to the right track. But in my case, i seem to have come to a dead in the road. I dunno when i took a wrong turn, I dunno how i got here.. But all i know is that i am here right now, facing this collosal wall in front of me, which i am unable to surmount. There is no turning back because the path back is dark and foggy. i am afraid i might lose my way again.... my only chance is to break this wall... somehow.... i cant endure this... I am left with two choices... either i can take a sledge hammer(read money) and break this wall into pieces and make my own path... or i can dig anad go past the wall right under it. I am left with only the latter choice... and the worst part is, i dunno where to dig! It will take a long long time to dig my way under the wall... seeems like shawshank redemption lol... and i dont even have a rock hammer lol.... i am not tim robbins either.... so i am gonna use my hands, my bare hands.... and try conquering this wall.... might take a long time.... but i am not turning back... i am gonna win... no matter what

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well buddy...I really hafta appreciate your confidence...I am in a similar situation now...trying to conquer the situation...sigh!

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know! I can help you over! I'll get the latter, or rope, and then you can climb over and be free! Yay!

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is nohin called"not possble" u gotta face life n start acceptin facts as they are..take life as it comes...this is one phase of ur life n u cant escape,,,so pray to god for good health n the courage to facw all ur problems..
cheers..all iwan is u keep smilin..
div

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is nohin called"not possble" u gotta face life n start acceptin facts as they are..take life as it comes...this is one phase of ur life n u cant escape,,,so pray to god for good health n the courage to facw all ur problems..
cheers..all iwan is u keep smilin..
div

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home