Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Life's hectic

The last month has been the most hectic one of my entire life…. I go to college everyday, that like, 60km travel a day. Then evenings campaigning for lok paritran. After that, classes on network security. I have been slogging like a pig. And right after all that was over, even before I could breathe a sigh of relief, my semester practical exams. Life really is a bitch.
However, I am really happy by the fact that the past month, I have learnt a hell lot of things which I wouldn’t have learnt jus sitting in those boring classrooms in college.
I learnt the value of unity. I learnt it will take decades, or even centuries to change this country. To change the very foundation of governance, and above all, the value of love.

I was actually planning to blog about my experience in lok paritran during the campaign. But I decided that this is not the right time to do so. After the current problem is resolved, I will blog on that issue.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you had to go through that...Beleive me, life's always got turns, some for the worst, some for the better. You just have to wait for the better turn...that's what I've learned at least.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home