Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Holiday..... a distant dream


Munnar…. Such a beautiful place... Amazing weather… cool lakes…. What a wonderful place. But I dint have the opportunity to see it. My family left me alone at home… my dad, mom and bro... Because I am having my ANNA FUKIN UNIVERSITY semester prac exams. So the coolly packed their bags and left… I was here…. Alone…. My uncle was with me though… he was so helpful and took care of me.
But the worst part was… everyday my parents would call me from there and tell me how much they love the place…. How they are enjoying…. How awesome the place is… and how much they miss me…. All that jus got into my nerves and I felt like smashing everything I saw. But then.....at least they are enjoying…. And I am really happy for that.

I know all my blogs these days are pathetically sad and boring…. I am sorry…. I don’t know what’s happening to me… hope I get outta whatever I am going through soon….

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comjmon pal..Take a break from life...Forget this Useless Anna Univ. Shit...Get to the sweeter things oflife..You gotta explore lot more...

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You won't be sad forever! It is pretty hard to hear that they were having fun without you, but at least you knew they were ok and not...hurt, or something.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Reni said...

tis ok....just one o ya mood swings......u got over it eventually....so obvius 4rm ur successive posts....

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home