Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I dunno how to name this post

I know I haven’t been doing justice to my blogpage for the past one month. But I have valid reasons. I’ve been really busy because,
1. I am an active member of LOK PARITRAN, a student’s political party.
2. I have joined this online course on network security and am really occupied with it.

Well, as for LOK PARITRAN, I will be posting on that issue tomorrow(because tomorrow election results are coming out), and as for the network security thing, I will post about it after the 21st of this month(because that’s when I will complete it).

I got my re-evaluation results today (I had flunked in fundamentals of computing in my first semester exams) and I passed in it. There will be a post on this too in the coming days. I am so tired now… I am very tired these days…. Tired of waking up in the morning… tired of going to this useless college… tired of facing the same problems everyday…. I feel very tired physically, mentally and emotionally……

I think I will drop dead right in front of the computer now if I don’t sleep… its so hot here…. The ac room beckons…. The upcoming posts will be really interesting ones so stay tuned… until then its good bye from…. zzzzzzzzzzzz

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woow you dude...you are a part of lok paritran??...amazing man...well I was simply amazed to see the election propaganda/canvasing here...so funny dude...somebody is giving away computers...somebody else giving away TVs..haha what the heck!!

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing to wonder even is mercedes tristars are given away in next elections...yock!

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you feel tired...I know how that is..always feeling tired...in fact I feel pretty tired right now, so I'm going to go.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Navaneethan Santhanam said...

Where did you find the online network security course?

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home