Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Trust??!! What the fuck is that?!!

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS: I sincerely thanks Mr.X and Miss.Y for making this blog possible....If it were not for them... well.. I wouldn't be blogin now.

Prologue: Miss.Y... is supposed to be one of me best friends right from 10th grade and Mr.X has been another real close friend from 11th grade. I've trusted them so much all these days....


Some time in the month of august, 2003....

Mr.X had no clue who miss.Y is.. and vice versa. But i've told each of them lots about the other. So one day I arrange a meeting between them, I introduce them to each other and they become friends.

Some time in the month of September,2003…

I got a call from Miss.Y asking me to come over to her place. I agreed. Then suddenly she said “ Why don’t u bring along Mr.X too?”.. I Said “ Sure why not?”. And so I took Mr.X along and we had a great time together.

Some time during 11th grade exam results, 2004…

Miss.Y called me and enquired about the exam results. I told her my results which were pretty good. She also asked how my friends have performed. I told her Mr.X failed in math.

Some time between April 2004 and March 2005…

I was busy with my 12th grade exam preparations. So was Miss.Y. But I dunno why, but I had lost contact with Mr.X… But towards the end of March we get in touch again because of all the exam shit and entrance preps…

Some time in June, 2005…

Miss.Y was goin places in life. I was so damn happy for her.
Then one day… 2.00pm..
Mr. X came home after a long long time. We spent time together and talked about everything. And then I said “ Dude.. Miss.Y got admission in “ *** “ man!!!! Is’nt that amazing…..” He said “ Oh really??!!! That’s awesome dude.. convey my regards to her!!!”





Some time between September 2005 and February 2006…

I start college, Mr.X starts too and Miss.Y is in *** starting a new life and concentrating hard on her academics. My touch with Miss.Y is slowly diminishing because both of us were busy with our own priorities, while I had completely lost contact with Mr.X…

March, 2006…

Mr.X called me suddenly one day. He said “ Hi dude… long time since we met.. there is something I wanna talk to you about. Free this evening?”
I was surprised and I said “ Sure dude!!!”
So he came home that evening and we were talking general shit.. and that’s when he told me something which would change my entire perception of people close to me… I don’t remember everything he said… cos I was in total shock to recollect anything….
He said “ Dude, I ve had a painful break-up. I was with her for almost two years. But then things fell apart and we had to break up. And that person is… Miss. Y.”
I said “!!!!!!!!??????!!!?!?!?!!!!!????????@@@@@******!!!!!!!” …

Let’s go back in time now…..

Note: Portions of the following text that are in blue belong to “my flashback”…


Some time between the months of August and September 2003…

Mr.X and Miss.Y became friends because I introduced them to each other… They slowly started talking over the phone… What started off as five minute conversations developed into multiple sessions of five hour conversations a day… They were getting closer….

Some time during 11th grade exam results, 2004…

Miss.Y and Mr.X were into a relationship by this time, though they dint accept it openly and were kinda playing safe. Miss.Y had asked Mr.X about his exam results…. He had told her that he had passed in all the exams.

Miss.Y called me and enquired about the exam results. I told her my results which were pretty good. She also asked how my friends have performed. I told her Mr.X failed in math.

Miss.Y called Mr.X and argued with him for lying to her…. Mr.X got pissed with me and so never bothered to keep in touch with me…


Some time between April 2004 and March 2005…

Mr.X apologizes to Miss.Y.. and everything is back to normal…
I was busy with my 12th grade exam preparations. So was Miss.Y. But I dunno why (now I know why), but I had lost contact with Mr.X… But towards the end of March we get in touch again because of all the exam shit and entrance preps…
Mr.X and Miss.Y were totally totally into a deep relationship now…

Some time in June, 2005…

Mr.X and Miss.Y were troubled by the fact that Y was going away. X did not want her to go. But Y was determined to go… they were absolutely frustrated by the fact that they are gonna be separated for a long time…
Then one day… 9:00am..
Mr.X goes online, Miss.Y comes online too and they voice chat for about four hours straight and go offline at 1:00pm….
Then one day (same day)… 2:00pm..
Mr. X came home after a long long time. We spent time together and talked about everything. And then I said “ Dude.. Miss.Y got admission in “ *** “ man!!!! Is’nt that amazing…..” He said “ Oh really??!!! That’s awesome dude.. convey my regards to her!!!” (What the fuck!!!!)…


August, 2005…

Mr.X and Miss.Y drifted apart... They could not maintain the long distance relationship and there were lots of misunderstandings and arguments….
And one day… They broke up = (= (= (= (


March, 2006…

Mr.X called me suddenly one day. He said “ Hi dude… long time since we met.. there is something I wanna talk to you about. Free this evening?”
I was surprised and I said “ Sure dude!!!”
So he came home that evening and we were talking general shit.. and that’s when he told me something which would change my entire perception of people close to me… I don’t remember everything he said… cos I was in total shock to recollect anything….
He said “ Dude, I ve had a painful break-up. I was with her for almost two years. But then things fell apart and we had to break up. And that person is… Miss. Y.” I said “!!!!!!!!??????!!!?!?!?!!!!!????????@@@@@******!!!!!!!” …

Epilogue: I am not gonna trust anyone again.
I sincerely thank Mr.X and Miss.Y for making me realize certain things in life

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

really interestin.this is MR S.poor u in the midst of things:))))

4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! just came across this blog while blog hopping and the hurt and the pain in the subject line caught my eye.. a beautiful blog..a heart-wrenching tale of a victim of deceit.. beautiful narration..:)
just wanted to let you know that things like this do happen in life.. it happens to everyone..sometimes you are on the giving end and sometimes on the receiving.. but this needn't necessarily change your outlook towards friendship.. continue making friends and trusting those whom yu think you can..and you'd surprised to see that there are many good-friends in this world and you'd be glad that you didnt miss out on that!:)
good luck!

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is mr.S .i always knew the whole episode would be shockin but never knew u would lose faith in trust.anyways thats the way life goes.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell...This is very very strange and I have never before heard stuff like this...But Kedar let me tell you something...When it comes to those so called "relationships", friends are nowhere to many people...And those Mr.S and Ms.P are two of such kind..whosoever they are...Really felt the pain...May be you could, but i can never withstand such BETRAYALS...But, thank god that atleast you know realized what truth is and how cheap some people can be at times...

HUGZZZZZZ

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm...very true..ppl r really deceivin..never beleve...one thing i learnt is tht..1.take life as it comes
2.speak wat u think
3.have attachment wit detachment.(always safe)
4. love someone who loves u..
5.be a lone..for u came here as a lone n leave as a lone...so don depend on others for ur happiness..

so...keep smilin alwways...for LIFE S ONLY FOR ONCE...LIVE IT

10:56 AM  
Blogger Navaneethan Santhanam said...

Wow, this is the 2nd or 3rd time I'm re-reading this particular post. I love the way it's written. And to think, I'm reading it exactly a year after it was written.

Memories of school quarrels, "betrayals" and arguments return to me. I can't but savour them.

Thanks man, a portion of my memories that I haven't thought about are flooding back to me. Nostalgia reigns king.

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kedhar!!
this post was toatlly amazing! i could feel the pain with which you wrote that post. those two ppl will definitely realise someday the value of friendhsip and trust! you should not stop trusting ppl who do love you and care for you!
hugsss...

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home